Scientist, Age-related Fatigue
Increased fatigue is common with aging and can't always be overcome with proper diet, exercise or sufficient sleep. We're hiring talented scientists to research ways to counteract age-related fatigue and energy loss. Importantly, you won't be researching diet, exercise and sleep. We want to go beyond these areas.
Please apply if you have:
- An advanced degree in biomedical sciences or a related field
- Expert knowledge in aging biology, metabolism, neurobiology, physiology, immunology and molecular and cellular biology
- A particular interest in age-related energy loss and fatigue and how to combat them
You'll also need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- A can-do attitude and a friendly, easygoing personality
Starting base pay range: $125,000/yr - $175,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $7,500/yr - $17,500/yr
The compensation ranges listed below are starting ranges.
Position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.