QC Receiving Coordinator
Job Req code: 904
Category: Quality Systems
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The QC Receiving Coordinator I performs the quality activities of visual inspection for incoming products and purchased materials. The position performs product quality order activities. The QC Receiving Coordinator also is responsible for the management of We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. QCBD modules as assigned. The position interacts with internal departments including R&D, Operations and Customer Service. The position may also have interactions with vendors.
- Perform visual inspection of products and materials per specifications, associated procedures and work instructions.
- Processes Quality Orders for products and purchased materials.
- Responsible for management of assigned QCBD module(s), ensuring that the appropriate fields are completed within QCBD and working to push to approval within a target closure date.
- Works closely with internal customers (Inventory, Distribution, and Customer Service) to achieve continuous improvement, efficiencies and positive product impact.
- Assists with conducting Internal Audits as directed by Quality Management per Organogenesis – Surgical and Sports Medicine’s Annual Internal Audit Schedule, completing an Internal Audit Summary Report after the audit takes place to be discussed during closing meetings.
- Works with Quality Manager and Quality Director to complete special projects.
- Attend weekly meetings and continuing education webinars as scheduled.
- High School degree required.
- Experience with Quality Control preferred.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to work Independently required.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Approximately 4-6 hours per day sitting
- Approximately 2-4 hours per day standing
- Approximately 2 hours per day moving between work areas
- Frequently lifting inventory up to 12 lbs.
- Occasional lifting of objects up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently carrying 12lbs or less of inventory from shelving for inspection
- Frequently reaching low and high and stooping to get to inventory
- Near, distance, and color vision required (can be corrected with glasses or contacts)