Associate Director, Business Relations
Job Req code: 808
Organogenesis has unique opportunities and we are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Associate Director, Business Relations' (AD BR) primary role is contracting with IDNs and GPOs. The AD BR develops and presents to key stakeholders within large health care organizations and moves them toward a portfolio agreement. This includes C-Suite and Committee presentations or presentations to committee members. The AD BR is the subject matter expert, providing direction to both internal and external customers with focus on access to, and reimbursement for, Organogenesis’ products.
- Serves as the contracts subject matter expert for Sales Management (RSMs), their teams and customers.
- Serves as Corporate Liaison with IDN, GPO, and Health System accounts. Will support BRM for high level presentations when necessary.
- Initiates contract for IDN, GPO, and Health Systems and serves as the subject matter expert on said accounts.
- Spearheads health system projects with sales leadership, Medical, Policy, and Market Access Teams.
- Facilitates action to change health policy, such as local letter writing campaigns in order to improve coverage and reimbursement by Medicare, Medicaid and third-party payers as directed by VP of Health Policy.
- Researches and conducts analysis of the market in terms of coverage, coding and payment, existing and emerging payer policies, formulary listings, competitive landscape, trends, pricing, and potential barriers to provider and patient access. Provides direction where appropriate.
- Conducts in-field claim reviews and prepare reports on findings/trends which includes business reviews and audits.
- Develops and performs training on contracts, IDN, GPO and Health Systems for field sales organization.
- Executes initiatives focused on improving Medicare, Medicaid and Private Payors.
- Must be able to work autonomously and possess exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to supervise associate managers and will train new Business Relations Managers as needed.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in medical industry; wound care and/or surgical experience a plus.
- Must possess expert knowledge of medical sales or equivalent.
- Previous experience with IDN, GPO, and Health System contracts.
- Sales manager or management role for 2 years preferred.
- Reimbursement or access experience in health care .
- Must be able to work autonomously and possess exceptional written communication skills.
- Travel requirements 50-70%