Production Associate I - Fortaflex (Sunday-Thursday Schedule)
Job Req code: 707
Organogenesis corporate headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusetts, including manufacturing, R&D, customer service, reimbursement and other corporate teams supporting our full range of products. We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Production Associate I - FortaFlex assists in the performance of routine operations for the GMP production of FortaFlex and ICL products. This individual operates in accordance with environmental, health, safety, and cGMP guidelines. The Production Associate reports to the Fortaflex Manager. Initial training for this position will be held Monday - Friday from 7:30am-4:00pm for approximately 2-3 months. The regular schedule will then switch to a Sunday - Thursday with the same hours.
- Performing all tasks (lay-up, trim, cross-linking and packaging) for the production of FortaFlex Products under supervision and in compliance with Quality Systems regulations and according to established procedures
- Preparing solutions for use within the production areas
- Reviewing batch records for completeness and accuracy as well as compliance with all protocols
- Maintaining all equipment records
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Writing deviations and corrective/preventive action reports
- Performing all tasks according to company safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Associates degree, Certificate in Biotechnology or other advanced education is preferred
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in a controlled or clean room environment for an extended period of time
- Must have the ability to work safely and conscientiously in a manufacturing environment
A pre-employment physical and lift test is required for this position.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Communicating with others to to exchange information
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Medium work that includes moving objects up to 50 lbs.
- No adverse environmental conditions expected.