Corporate Affairs Senior Manager - General Medicine Business (U.S. Remote)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Corporate Affairs Senior Manager - General MedicineLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will drive communications activities that support their General Medicine business (cardiovascular, bone, and migraine).
- Support and execute the strategy for the General Medicine business (cardiovascular, bone, and migraine), aiming to establish Amgen as a distinct leader.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional business and Corporate Affairs partners to deliver high-impact, integrated communications plans that communicate, engage, and amplify the General Medicine story across channels and platforms to reach key stakeholders.
- Partner with priority markets around the globe to maximize communication opportunities and milestones in a dynamic and fast-moving business environment.
- Work closely with Legal, Regulatory and Medical on the review and approval of materials.
- Effectively lead and deploy agency support through clear objectives, KPIs demonstrating a continued drive for excellence and innovation in support of the franchise.
- Support issues preparedness.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The communications professional we seek is a collaborator with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Public Relations and/or Journalism and/or Corporate Communications and/or Medical Communications experienceOR
Masters degree and 4 years of Public Relations and/or Journalism and/or Corporate Communications and/or Medical Communications experienceOR
Bachelors degree and 6 years of Public Relations and/or Journalism and/or Corporate Communications and/or Medical Communications experienceOR
Associates degree and 10 years of Public Relations and/or Journalism and/or Corporate Communications and/or Medical Communications experienceOR
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Public Relations Journalism and/or Corporate Communications and/or Medical Communications experienceThrive
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID-19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.