Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor)
Title: Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor)
Reports To: Manager, Recruiting
Location: Redwood City, California
The Recruiting Coordinator will be a key contributor in ensuring an efficient and streamlined recruitment process in a fast paced, dynamic environment, while providing an exceptional candidate experience. This role will provide strong administrative support in scheduling, coordination and communication of candidate interviews and recruitment meetings and events. This role will also perform general administrative functions in Greenhouse, our Application Tracking System (ATS). Support for projects across our Human Resources Team is expected to help drive our company growth.
- Coordinate candidate phone/video/on-site interviews.
- Coordinate internal recruitment meetings such as candidate debriefs.
- Partner with Travel Partner (Frosch) to coordinate flight/hotel itinerary for out-of-town candidates, and track and process candidate travel expenses.
- Communicate candidate interview details with candidates, team members, and external recruitment agencies (when applicable).
- Maintain exceptional candidate experience by providing customer focused attitude and reliably communicating details around interview logistics.
- Coordinate and manage logistics for virtual/in-person Career Fairs.
- Manage job requisitions in Greenhouse (ATS) and LinkedIn by posting new jobs and maintaining existing jobs.
- Ensure candidate documentation such as resume, reference check notes, interview feedback, and interview schedule are updated in Greenhouse (ATS).
- Partner with HR team members to ensure smooth on-boarding experiences for new hires and contractors by providing necessary documentation.
- Proactively recommend new ideas or solutions to increase efficiencies or effectiveness of current processes.
- Support projects across the Human Resources team as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience of providing administrative support in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Experience working on a Human Resources (HR) and/or Talent Acquisition/Recruiting team is required.
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry experience is preferred.
- Prior Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience is required.
- High level of detail orientation and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with employees, candidates, and visitors from diverse cultures, communicate effectively, and provide support as necessary.
- Professional demeanor with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Proven track record with handling sensitive and confidential information.
Beginning July 19, 2021, Coherus BioSciences requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Coherus BioSciences, and it applies regardless of whether the position is located at a Coherus BioSciences facility or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.