Supply Chain Planning Manager
Job Title: Supply Chain Planning Manager
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
We are seeking a highly motivated Supply Chain Planning Manager to lead all things planning as we take our Organization to the next step or Operational Readiness. The scope of planning efforts will revolve around demand planning, supply planning, execution, and distribution planning. Candidate will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to develop process and get systems ready for both our Instrument and Chemistry supply chains to ultimately enable timely balancing of supply and demand for optimum execution and customer delivery.
The Planning Manager will be a seasoned supply chain professional with a high degree of exposure to most, if not all aspects of planning including S&OP, Production Planning, Master Scheduling, Capacity Planning, Forecasting, ERP System Implementations, Process Development and experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Important to note, we are looking for a Planning Manager with strong leadership skills willing to be hands-on but also with experience in recruiting, retaining, and growing an organization.
- Further develop the S&OP process to continue the cross-functional alignment. This will include establishing a firm cadence for reviews to make sure supply & demand balance is optimized.
- Work closely with Manufacturing and other teams to provide long, medium- and short-term needs for capacity planning and execution.
- Collaborate with Sourcing counterpart to escalate and address any risk / opportunities to the supply chain.
- Play key role / lead Planning aspects of our ERP & other systems roll-out
- Develop and Document relevant processes to the role
- Determine and implement Supply Chain KPIs
EDUCATION, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- 8+ years in Supply Chain with progressive growth and responsibilities
- APICS CPIM or CSCMPP (or comparable) preferred
- Hands-on experience in crafting demand and supply plans
- Experience working on-site in a Manufacturing Environment
- Strong and demonstrated high analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- ERP System implementation a must, SAP and NetSuite preferred
ATTITUDE & ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrated collaboration and leadership skills
- Ability to work in very fast paced and dynamic environment
- High degree of initiative, self-direction, and multi-tasking abilities
- Fast learner and adaptable
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.