Assoc Mgr Talent Acquisition - Candidate Experience
Build a winning candidate experience during the interview process by managing a team of coordinators and ensuring key programs happen. You will partner with the larger T.A. and Talent Experience team on a continual basic. You will focus on continuous improvement in our daily Talent Acquisition (TA) coordinator team and overall candidate experience, with responsibility for handling complex and confidential information in a secure, dependable, timely and credible manner.
Responsible for the management and oversight of the recruiting coordinator team. Maximize and create an award winning candidate experience during the interview and selection process while working with candidates and the coordinator team to move and engage with candidates through the selection process. throughout the interview and hiring process. Partner closely with the Talent Experience team to build out a consistent experience and work with your team to implement across the globe. You will also use candidate experience data to support continuous improvements in the process Additional responsibilities include strong collaboration with TA leadership, recruiters & HR Operations and other departments including external collaborators to continually assess the effectiveness of the coordinator team, and future state processes. Maintain strong prioritization, organization and focused time management skills complemented with the ability to function under very general direction in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment.
Reporting to the Director, TA where work is performed under general direction.
- Works proactively across Workday Recruiting and HR technology platforms. Help drive system innovation and improvements for TA.
- Day-to-day management of the coordinator team collaborating with internal and external partners to efficiently resolve all process issues.
- Identify trends across the interviewing process to escalate underlying broader issues and correct them.
- Hiring, onboarding, and training coordinators, work across all locations to ensure process alignment and sharing of best practices.
- Support the design and documentation of scalable process solutions to drive efficiencies and standardization within the recruitment interview process across the TA landscape. This includes incorporating systems and technology platforms to enhance the overall experience.
- Collaborate with TA leadership team, HR, candidates, and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of the interview process and its impact on candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Build and maintain strong, positive working relationships with all recruiters, coordinators, and business clients.
- Work with candidate data to make positive changes to impact the candidate experience
- Work with Talent Experience team to input and implement company-wide candidate experience strategy, owning the experience during the interview process
- Candidate must possess strong customer-focus and consultative skills and have the ability to proactively manage multiple projects as demonstrated through professional work or related activities. This individual must work well within a highly matrixed environment. The ideal candidate needs to be extremely well organized with high level of day to day personal organization and time-management skills, the ability to learn quickly with follow-through, personal agility, dealing with ambiguity, professional flexibility and a high attention to accuracy, detail and candidate/client service experiences. They will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an aptitude for candidate/client interactions and personal interfacing.
- BS/BA degree +7 years relevant work experience or MS + 5 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Previous leadership and people/process management experience in recruiting.