Sr. Aseptic Process Engineer
Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you'll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what’s possible and taking action.What You Will Achieve
Working with Pfizer’s dynamic engineering team, you will play a critical part in providing technical or business support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks. Your documentation skills will come in handy to prepare engineering documentation, reports and drawings.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your dedication and hard work that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
- Support major process investigations, implement equipment Corrective and Preventative action, and performance improvements.
- Adhere to all company and site engineering policies and procedures.
- Support Compliance Inspections and enquiries from Regulatory Agencies.
- Provide technical input to developing and optimizing work processes (SOPs etc.) within
your area of expertise.
- Review, assess and ensure timely closure of calibration events.
- Continue to promote Corporate Responsibility across the site and support the
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge of all the different automation systems on site.
- Engage with partners based in other Pfizer sites to establish a technical forum of
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones, organize own work to meet project
task deadlines, ensuring overall project objectives of scope, cost and schedule are
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through
equipment and process understanding
- Experience supporting systems in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of Pharma and Bio-pharma process equipment
- Strong knowledge of the Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) guidelines
applicable to computer system validation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through equipment and process understanding
- Experience of managing automation projects
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
Must be able to function under a stressful situation while being able to remain focused at the necessary requirements. In addition, must be able to appropriately identify and escalate issues on a timely basis.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to work on weekend, off shifts and holiday as business demands. Must be able to travel overseas and to other sites.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Engineering#LI-PFE