Associate - Solutions Management Operations
The Enterprise Platforms & Security (EP&S) team delivers the following capabilities for Pfizer. Business application platforms supporting Pfizer’s enterprise application and critical business processes. Infrastructure allowing business traffic to travel where it needs to go, internally and externally, along with the appropriate access controls. EP&S secures Pfizer's most important information assets through world class controls and protections and enables Pfizer's business results by making security an enabler and not a roadblock to achieving business results.
The Associate - Solutions Management Operations role will perform key day to day activities for projects with site level infrastructure deployments resulting from ACD business development transactions, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) real estate projects, site disposition activities, new infrastructure technology rollouts and changes to existing service offerings.
This position works closely with EP&S deal leads and EP&S service leads to define infrastructure requirements, scope, design, cost estimates, planning & execution for projects within the AMER region. This role is responsible to support the overall coordination responsibility across digital creation centers to successfully deliver and closeout projects.
This role ensures operational requirements are captured within project plans, changes are completed in a controlled manner, and there is a formal operational acceptance process during project close-out.
This position provides continuous improvement to our project execution processes and supporting templates patterns and standards.
The position will perform this function in partnership with the Operations team and will report directly to the EP&S Solution Management Regional Lead.
- Manage project delivery from planning to close out
- Coordinate across digital creation centers to complete design execution and successful close out of the projects
- Identify and prioritize cross project dependencies for awareness and escalation
- Confirm key risks are identified and documented
- Ensure Projects are accurately recorded in portfolio tracker
- Utilize and continuously improve global processes and patterns which integrate activities & dependencies across EP&S Service Areas for predictable outcomes
- Ensure collection of projects can be executed properly with any potential operational impacts known and communicated
- Partner with Infrastructure Services Leads and Managed Service Providers to capture project and ongoing costs before work is committed
- Provide regional program/project status and reporting as input into overall EP&S portfolio ensuring transparency around site dependencies
- BS in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering, Sciences or related field. MBA desirable
- 0 to 2 years of experience with program or project management
- Prior experience on a scrum team playing a scrum master role
- 0 to 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical or other regulated industry
- Knowledge of managing medium to large scale and global IT projects
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to collaborate with and influence external customers to achieve desired results
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with individuals and groups at multiple levels across a global organization
- Ability to challenge, improve and develop existing practices & processes
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive work forward and work well in a geographically dispersed, virtual team environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite and experience with Microsoft Project & SharePoint
- Degree in Information Technology or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Language: English - Proficient
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Standard work schedule & 10% travel required
Last Date to Apply for Job: 10/26/2021
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Information & Business Tech#LI-PFE