Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.What You Will Achieve
You will support the execution of production according to Standard Operating Procedures and production schedule. Working with interdisciplinary teams, you will implement process improvements and participate in process troubleshooting.
As part of technical operations, you will be developing and applying your knowledge of procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment. Your receptiveness to new ideas will enhance the team’s ability to achieve goals and targets. You will follow standard procedures to complete tasks and identify process issues or problems that involve direct application of your skills/knowledge.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Support implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Review documentation daily as well as perform data entry.
- Assist in inventory tracking, maintenance scheduling, and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment.
- Executes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for unit operations and maintain current training status for SOPs.
- Complete a variety of accountability reports, pull samples for identification/testing and perform routine product/process functional tests online.
- Responsible for daily facility sanitization of the manufacturing suites controlled environments in accordance with routine requirements and special sanitization requests as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic mechanical knowledge and experience in using hand tools
- Manufacturing experience in a Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) or other regulated environment.
- Purification experience
Requires the moving of heavy equipment and the ability to lift ~50 pounds. The incumbent needs to take the necessary safety precautions when working with pressurized systems, steam, and corrosive chemicals.
The incumbent is required to attain detail knowledge of the operational equipment.
The incumbent will be required to solve problems regarding site assessment, specific units used in Biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
The incumbent must be able to express ideas into SOPs, MFRs and be able to use a multitude of programs including Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
1st shift 6am - 6pm (2/2/3), rotating days, including weekends.
Other Job Details
- Last Date to Apply for Job: September 21, 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Package: NO
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Manufacturing#LI-PFE