Process Technician I
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.What You Will Achieve
You will be accountable for activities involved in the production of drug substance or active biological ingredients (ABI). You will assist in a wide variety of activities and functions while supporting a manufacturing facility following Good Manufacturing Practices and ensuring compliance with Pfizer Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) along with all applicable worldwide regulations and guidelines.
As part of technical operations, you will be a team member who is relied to have a good understanding of procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment. Your decision making will help you prioritize workflows based on the available resources. You will follow standard procedures to complete tasks, some of which may vary in scope, sequence, complexity and timing. You will contribute to the team’s success by sharing your previously acquired knowledge.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development, prioritize workflows and be accountable for own results.
- Assure that equipment is operating properly, report and/or corrects malfunctions and may assist others in complex set up/repair operations.
- Complete a variety of accountability reports, pull samples for identification/testing and may perform routine product/process functional tests online.
- Ensure adherence to all plant safety rules in the area of responsibility and (Current) Good Manufacturing Practices (part of GxP) for products and processes.
- Maintain area housekeeping standards and environmental specifications by using a variety of sanitizing aids.
- Support implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Maintain current training status on all applicable standard operating procedures.
- Execute Standard Operating Procedures for unit operations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic mechanical knowledge and the use of hand tools
Must be able to lift </= 50lbs
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Rotating 1st shift. 6AM-6PM
OTHER JOB DETAILS
Last Date to Apply for Job: October 22nd, 2021
Eligible for Relocation Package: No
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: Yes
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Manufacturing#LI-PFE