TS Filling Production Operator - Night Shift
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.What You Will Achieve
The Production Operator is responsible for performing any combination of the following: prepares, processes, inspects, and packages commodities and/or finished product. Monitors and responds to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, loading or unloading materials. This person is expected to adhere to all SOPs, cGMPs, plant quality, safety, and documentation systems requirements. The Production Operator will clean equipment and work area. As well as operator equipment.
You will monitor and respond to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, cleaning, loading or unloading materials adhering to all SOPs, cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices), plant quality, safety, and documentation systems requirements.
As part of the Technical Operations team, you are recognized as a subject matter expert with specialized knowledge and skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment. You will be entrusted with adapting standard methods and procedures by applying your knowledge, prior work experience and requirements. Your business awareness of cross-organizational impact on project delivery will elevate the quality of project deliverables. You will arrive at decisions on which methods and procedures are the best fit for different work situations. You will assist with training others and reinforce behaviors that will help us achieve our goal of providing the best healthcare to patients.How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Monitor and respond to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, loading or unloading materials.
- Establish efficient processes, monitoring results, and improve identified process opportunities using Right First Time and Lean principles.
- Enter data into PLS to ensure accurate, complete, and timely training documentation. Perform detailed inspection of commodities.
- Work with unit leadership to develop action plans to close training gaps.
- Develop solutions to routine problems following established Pfizer policies and procedures.
- Prioritize own workflow and allocate work to others and assist in establishing their priorities.
- Must be able to perform various functions of a highly repetitive nature while maintaining concentration of task.
- Must adhere to all gowning/uniform requirements in assigned area.
- Must be able to keep accurate records and production logs, as well as complete batch records as required.
- Must be able to process, inspect, and/or package commodities thru various processing stages.
- Must be able to operate minor assembly type machines in or out of clean room type environment.
- Must be able to perform detailed inspection of commodities.
- Ability to comprehend and respond to verbal and written instructions/plant documents.
- Ability to maintain concentration while performing repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work independently or in groups effectively.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year Manufacturing experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree
Stand up to 8-12 hours per shift, sit for up to 2-4 hours per shift, twist at waist 10 times per hour, regularly lift up to 20 pounds per activity 5 times per shift, occasionally lift a maximum of 50 pounds per activity 1 time per shift, walk, climb stairs, climb ladders/walk on catwalks
Use computer terminal 1 hour per shift, respond to visual warning indicators, respond to audible warning indicators, respond to color or special visual indicators, work around moving equipment, work with chemicals, work in hearing conservation area, work on knees occasionally
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
OT required. Weekends and Holidays Required. Schedule is on 2nd shift from 6pm - 6am, Rotating schedule (2/2/3).
Other Job Details
- Last Date to Apply for Job: October 25, 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Package: NO
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Manufacturing#LI-PFE