We are currently searching for a Program Analyst to provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. The primary objective is to provide services and deliverables through performance of support services. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is to provide project coordination, planning, and management to the INCLUDE INvestigation of Co-occurring conditions across the Lifespan to Understand Down syndromE Project and related Down syndrome research activities, including DS-Connect: The Down Syndrome Registry
- Assist the INCLUDE Project Coordinator and Leadership Team in compiling and developing meeting minutes, spreadsheets, tables, funding opportunity announcements, funding plans, and budgets with preparation of INCLUDE-related reports including Annual Common Fund report and budget requests
- Participate in INCLUDE-related portfolio analysis activities and in evaluation meetings and discussions
- Serve as a liaison between investigators, INCLUDE Project staff, Down Syndrome Working Group DSWG members, Grants Management and Budget Staff, and Down Syndrome Consortium partners for day-to-day management and communication, including responding to queries, organizing meetings, and scheduling webinars and workshops
- Work with the INCLUDE Project Coordinator, Leadership Team, and Outreach and Communications Coordinator to develop outreach-related materials, web pages, flyers, social media materials, and presentations, and assist in their dissemination and implementation
- Prepare correspondence, reports and other written material
- Prepare reports in response to requests from ORF Divisions, NIH ICs, other agencies, and Congress
- Analyze and present selected program data to Branch and Center management staff
- Analyze and present selected program data to Branch and INCLUDE Project Coordinator and Leadership Team
- Work with INCLUDE staff to provide support for oversight and review of the Down Syndrome Working Group
- Functions independently under supervision of the INCLUDE Project Coordinator and the Leadership Team to perform a substantive role in providing program oversight and administrative support
- Master’s degree in Biology, Life Sciences, Special Education or a related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) year or related experience.
- Preferred, familiarity with basic principles of psychology, learning disabilities, biology
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.