Project Associate, Oncology (Research Program Management)
We are looking for a Project Associate to join Research Program Management. This person will play a key role in supporting Oncology/ Immuno-Oncology Therapeutic Focus Area programs through the drug discovery process. Using scientific expertise and project management knowledge and experience, the Project Associate coordinates cross functional groups within the broader Research group at Regeneron to advance programs from early discovery through early clinical development.
In this role a typical day may include:
Project, Program, Portfolio Management
• Manages projects and tasks to advance programs with awareness of internal/external interdependencies.
• Can identify and, with mentorship, may champion resolution of critical gaps, risks, or issues, if any should arise.
Communication and Team Management
• Runs project meetings with high efficiency and captures and communicates task outcomes and next steps.
• Facilitates team decision making with clear and concise communication around tasks and projects.
Discovery and Drug Development
• Collates key data that drive discussion and decision making through the discovery and drug development process.
Process Management and Improvement
• Manages and updates tools and program content to track projects and to promote a collaborative environment of scientific information exchange.
System and Tools Management
• Submits and manages reagent requests for Oncology programs.
• Organizes and curates program-related content on SharePoint program sites and other relevant content and data management systems.
This role may be for you if you:
• Enjoy developing good relationships with project leaders, managers and individuals within each project team.
• Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with team members with tact and diplomacy.
• Are able to coordinate and provide direction for multiple projects and priorities with excellent time leadership skills.
• Enjoy applying your foundational knowledge in biology or medicine to many therapeutic areas.
To be considered for this role, you must have a BS or MS degree in a related field and typically requires 2+years of relevant experience. Knowledge of basic molecular biology is required; experience in Oncology biologics drug development would be desirable. Prior project management experience with techniques and concepts as they apply to drug development in the pharmaceutical industry is helpful. We are looking for someone who is action oriented, organized, and able to lead teams through collaborative engagement.