Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Marketing Oncology to be a key member of Regeneron’s oncology commercial team, with accountability in implementing the approved brand plan and leading all Digital Marketing Promotional activities in support of NSCLC indication for LIBTAYO in the US. This role will report directly into the Executive Director of Marketing for NSCLC.A typical day may include the following:
- Manages all non-personal promotional activity (digital, print, and 3rd party custom programs) for the NSCLC indication for Libtayo in the US
- Leads the development of media and digital strategy, as well as, the execution of related tactics
- Tracks the metrics and effectiveness of tactics to optimize HCP engagements
- Assists in planning & participates in Brand Team Meetings for Regeneron only, as well as, with the alliance partner
- Ensures that the marketing processes, programs, and reports are developed, implemented, and effectively coordinated to be consistent with corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical guidelines
- Works cross functionally to create, manage and track the joint budgets to ensure that the alliance is operating within the JCC-endorsed budget and appropriate phasing
- Jointly leads all digital and media agencies involved in key projects with quarterly assessment and budget tracking.
- Analyze customer insights, monitor brand performance and competitive dynamics to inform marketing strategy and address customer needs.
- You have digital and multichannel marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have strong analytical and project management skills
- Must be proactive and able to prioritize
- Must be able to operate in high paced launch environment
- Ability to represent the Regeneron perspective in alliance partnership and influence in a matrix organization
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess the following:
Bachelors' Degree required, MBA preferred. 8+ years of "progressive" industry/meaningful professional experience; 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, product management, or related experience. 2-4 years pharmaceutical digital marketing experience required. Immunology/biologics experience preferred. Launch experience a plus. Prior pharmaceutical sales experience a plus. Previous work within a co-promote or Alliance is a plus. Biotechnology or small specialty pharmaceutical marketing experience desired. Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments. Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize. Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative. Must be willing to travel approximately 10-20% and willing to travel on weekends to conferences and meetings, as needed.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.