Director, Patient Recruitment Programs
- Develop Patient Recruitment Strategies for Key Development Programs (Internal Medicine and Inflammation and Immunology Priorities)
- Support and Maintain Patient Recruitment Sourcing Strategy
- Serve as the Patient Recruitment Process Business Process Owner
- Lead and Participate in GPD cross functional initiatives
- Maintain knowledge management system in which to capture supplier capabilities, historical performance on PFE studies and delivery against plan/ROI for awarded projects
- Manage contract resources from FSP to be deployed on PFE programs when necessary
- Minimum BA/BS, Masters a plus
- 10+ years of Pharmaceutical research experience with at least 5-7 years of experience specifically in patient recruitment related area at provider, CRO or sponsor company. Ideally, a mix of the three.
- Expert knowledge of patient recruitment strategies & tactics including, but not limited to: Direct to patient outreach, digital/mobile and traditional, Site Management Organizations, advocacy groups, patient networks, on-site support & pharmacy
- Experience supporting programs/strategies recruiting diverse patient populations.
- Candidate should have experience working with procurement to define a sourcing strategy, negotiating MSAs & contracts and strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of GCP and a good understanding of the processes associated with study/project management, monitoring, clinical and regulatory operations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization
- Knowledge of Drug development with business experience in order to have a thorough understanding of the processes associated with clinical business operations
- Well-developed planning, observation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible for communicating problems/issues along with action plans or alternatives for resolution
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to persuade, negotiate, and moderate conflict
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with Senior Management and other levels within an organization
- Experience in the creation, tracking, and reporting of metrics and key performance indicators
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Medical#LI-Remote #LI-PFE