Nuclear Medicine Technologist
We are currently searching for a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to support research inside our laboratory including, performing complex PET quantification data analysis, performing PET image data analyses including standard image reconstruction, attenuation correction, performing computer programing, performing positron emission tomography (PET) procedures using brain and body scanners. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze experimental data and interpret results to write reports and summaries of findings.
- Analyze laboratory findings.
- Provide technical experience needed to assist in studying the basic principles of plant and animal life.
- Identify, classify, and study structure, behavior, ecology, physiology, nutrition, culture, and distribution of plant and animal species.
- Learn new laboratory techniques and procedures.
- Program and use computers to store, process, and analyze data.
- Meet with lab members to present updates.
- Master’s degree in Nuclear, Industrial Radiology, and Biological Technologies
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is required
- Graduate of an AMA-approved Nuclear Medicine Technology program or equivalent
- Experience as a Veterinary tech
- Excellent analytical skills
- Scanning and imaging technology
- Microsoft Suite
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.