We are currently searching for a Program Analyst to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide subject matter expertise to support the IMB by providing project management; information systems support; technology specialties; data management, including data collection, verification, entry, and maintenance; strategic management assessment; research and analysis; records management, forms management, analytical support, and technical domain expertise.
- Provide support in designing strategic plans and setting milestones to meet requirements in the OMB M-19-21 Directive on Transition to Electronic Records; participate in systems design, and administration activities; suggest areas of improvement, and identify compliance requirements set by National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), Office of Management and Budget (OMB), HHS or NIH internal drivers. This includes planning and implementation of migration to electronic format of federal records.
- Participate in the OM Electronic Content Management (ECM) Initiative, a project that aims to develop a content repository and has a heavy focus on records management. Provide advice on impact to current content management repositories, external reporting tools and enterprise systems used. Provide services to NIH Records Officer for records management needs.
- Develop and apply expertise in information systems and other technologies necessary for the conduct of work requirements and prepare correspondence/memos; draft emails and documents; develop records schedules; ensure that records are kept in compliance with NARA regulations, standards and guidance, and appropriate professional records/information management standards.
- Provide assistance in support of NIH policy development activities for information management.
- Prepare reports by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, and copying materials.
- Maintain a close working relationship with staff in the coordination of all operational, administrative, and program related activities
- Handle complex issues through research and best practices.
- Communicate work procedures and policies to staff.
- Participate in meetings, take notes, and prepare agendas.
- Assist in the design of project goals and timetables.
- Collaborate with other internal NIH components and external departments to request or furnish documentation and other relevant information.
- Perform other duties as assigned by officials.
- B.S/B.A or Master’s Degree with demonstrated at least 1-5 years of experience providing program/management support.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with SharePoint.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills to edit or prepare a variety of responses, meeting materials, technical and administrative correspondence and reports.
- Expertise in effective verbal and written communications.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to drive positive results.
- Self starter.
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.