Specialist HR Systems & Solutions
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Specialist HR Systems & SolutionsLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will act as a consultant by proactively identifying and recommending HR System solutions, based on solid knowledge of industry trends and technologies to address current and future business needs.
- Collaborate to successfully deploy and sustain the Workday application. Partner with cross-functional business units, vendors and IT group in the development, testing, and roll-out of enhancements (new integrations and new releases) i.e. from identification of the business need through supporting the testing process to user acceptance and deployment
- Serve as a key Workday configuration resource, particularly in the Performance and Succession Planning, Compensation and Recruitment space.
- Ensure all work processes are documented, shared and updated appropriately such as design decisions and configuration rationale
- Oversee, define and monitor critical path activities and resolve or escalate issues, as needed
- Understand and apply Amgens Information Security and Privacy policies, standards and processes to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of our HR data
- Partner with Change Management Team, as needed, to review Organizational readiness needs i.e. Training and Communication needs
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Specialist HR Systems & Solutions professional we seek is a team-oriented with these preferred qualifications.
- B.S. degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, or related area; MBA / M.S
- 5 or more years of Global HR Systems experience
- Mixture of practitioner and consulting experience preferred
- Deep and broad knowledge of HR technology solutions i.e. detailed understanding of business processes, workflow, and systems implementation. Able to conceptualizes impact of changes to system
- Working knowledge of Workday and its Performance Management, Succession Planning, Compensation and Recruitment modules is preferred. Candidates with equivalent HRIS knowledge and experience will be considered.
- Solid understanding of the Talent Lifecycle business processes, as well as, its interdependencies
- Must have experience supporting Applicant Tracking system for a large global company (Kenexa experience preferred).
- Adept at translating business needs to product requirements and effective solutioning
- Strong Analytics acumen and great eye for details, as well as, strong problem solving and troubleshoot abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skills and successes working closely with both the HR and IS
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.