Compliance Senior Manager - Training (U.S. Remote)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Compliance Senior ManagerLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will lead the development, implementation and tracking of training activities related to new or revised global corporate and U.S. Healthcare Compliance requirements, including Amgens Code of Conduct and the annual U.S. Healthcare Compliance training.
Amgens Worldwide Compliance and Business Ethics department (WC&BE) consists of a highly qualified and motivated team of professionals who identify, review, evaluate, manage and advise on compliance considerations within the organization.In this role you will:
- Work with subject matter experts to design and develop appropriate solutions for global compliance training programs in various delivery formats, including Amgens annual Code of Conduct and U.S. Healthcare Compliance training
- Develop and implement new formats, methodologies, and technologies to deliver trainings to make them more effective and resonant, including micro-learnings
- Develop and implement strategies and methodologies to assess the effectiveness of various training programs and delivery formats
- Manage assigned projects, from needs assessment through delivery, to ensure that training and development programs are implemented to adequately support business needs
- Develop and implement communication plans related to Global and U.S. Healthcare Compliance training launches
- Maintain key relationships by communicating and collaborating with business partners at various levels of leadership across different organizations, including Law, other Worldwide Compliance and Business Ethics groups, and the International Healthcare Compliance organization
- Coordinate project team meetings and work in cross-functional teams to ensure flawless execution of programs, including develop and manage project schedules to ensure the project timelines/deadlines are met
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with projects and activities
- Identify and appropriately escalate business issues needing resolution, as well as identify potential process improvements
- Manage multiple assignments at one time
- Manage and liaise with outside vendors/contractors
- Assist in management of the execution of global and U.S. Healthcare Compliance policy and training plans
- Represent WC&BE on corporate cross-functional committees
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The training professional we seek is a collaborator with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Training experience
Masters degree and 4 years of Training experience
Bachelors degree and 6 years of Training experience
Associate degree and 10 years of Training experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Training experiencePreferred Qualifications:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong Microsoft Excel, MS Project, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
Basic knowledge of Articulate Storyline/360
Ability to prioritize, be proactive, resolve conflicts, meet deadlines, follow through on assignments, and work independently and in teams
Ability to independently understand, follow and implement complex instructions
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and on-time delivery of work product
Ability to prepare formal presentations for required forums
Knowledge of the healthcare industry, recent federal and state enforcement activities, and the laws and regulations relating to the development, approval, and commercialization of biotechnology/pharmaceutical productsThrive
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.