Site Services Coordinator
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Assist in administrative duties, project management, and process development in support of lab and site operations and safety.
- Support site logistics and aid in vendor management, including office management duties, budget and record keeping and Site Services event planning and execution
- Cross-functional coordination of site and office management activities, including Supply Chain, Administration and other teams as needed
- Develop and coordinate programs for a variety of different project areas, including EH&S, Facilities, and Operations.
- Aid in the planning, scheduling and coordination of facility and lab repairs, upgrades or other required work.
- Help Recursion grow by supporting the planning and development of any future Recursion locations.
The Team You’ll Join
- You will be joining the Site Services team at Recursion, which works to support lab and site operations, facilities management, EH&S, expansion facilities and other necessary areas. You’ll collaborate with your teammates and across departments to expand and enable Recursion to continue to grow and succeed in our mission to decode biology.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 2+ years support of administrative services, project management and/or site operations (scientific background preferred)
- BS in a relevant discipline
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Effective multitasking, record and information management skills
- Project development and coordination skills for a variety of different project areas (preference given to those with experience in EH&S/safety, Operations or Facilities).
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy as a Full-Time Recursionaut:
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option and restricted stock unit (RSUs) programs
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility** (Salt Lake City)
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute**
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars** (Salt Lake City)
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking** (Salt Lake City)
**United States based employees
More About Us
Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.