Manager Command Center Operations
We are looking for someone to manage Regeneron’s Operations Command Center staff and processes associated with the monitoring and operation of campus MEP systems for all G&A and R&pD locations. These systems include but are not limited to BMS, HVAC, emergency power generation, UPS, critical lab equipment, site utility systems, etc. This position is responsible for the training and development of staff as well as the creation and revision of operating procedures for the center. Additionally, the Manager, Command Center Operations is expected to cultivate relationships with RE&FM leadership, property management leadership, and R&pD leadership. This position will be required to work holidays. Direct reporting structure may be simple or complex. (i.e. Direct reports may manage personnel or contract employees.A typical day may include:
- Manages CCO team
- Develop processes and procedures for monitoring and/or response to onsite/offsite conditions in a multi-campus, multi-building environment
- Responsible for contributing to and executing development plans for ROCC programs as well as direct reports
- Performs administrative management responsibilities including timesheet review/approval, succession planning, candidate recruiting/interviewing, performance evaluation/feedback, etc.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate internally with Regeneron stakeholders and externally with outside contractors/vendors to perform scheduled and/or non-scheduled preventative/corrective maintenance/repair
- Assists with negotiation of Master Service Agreements, Scope of Work contracts, and O&M contracts with Facilities Operations vendors
- Participates in the design/installation/commissioning of disparate HVAC, BMS, Site Infrastructure, Lab Process systems with the capital project teams as required
- Works closely with Business Continuity Team on disaster planning and emergency response strategy
- Coordinates with RE&FM Leadership, Security, EHS, R&pD Operations, and Property Management during planned and unplanned events requiring broad communications and team synchronization
- Collaborates with Asset Management & Property Management teams to ensure all MEP equipment is accurately represented in IWMS system
- Ensure all relevant activities are documented accurately and promptly
- Works with all relevant SOP’s
- Provides specialized and/or general support when required to other departments
- Have experience with BAM, Power Generator Systems, electrical transfer systems.
- You have 8+ years of relevant experience or 4-5 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree
- Operate company vehicles
- Available 24/7 for assistance and emergency response
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.