Process Development Associate II, PMPD Analytics
Regeneron's Preclinical Manufacturing & Process Development (PMPD) Analytics group is seeking a laboratory Scientist or Engineer interested in the analytical characterization of biopharmaceuticals. In this role, you will conduct analytical experiments that support manufacturing process development and research activities in a fast-paced, high-throughput laboratory setting.
A Typical Day in the Role of Process Development Associate 2, Analytics Might Look Like:
- Conduct high throughput biophysical/biochemical analysis of samples generated during manufacturing process development and research projects.
- Conduct experiments to further statistical understanding of assay performance and interpret the results in collaboration with cross-functional groups.
- Deliver written or oral communications as a representative of the PMPD Analytics group at a wide variety of internal projects.
- Collaborate with team members and supervisor to develop novel analytical assays and investigate new analytical technologies.
- Contributes to continuous improvement efforts for increasing efficiency and throughput within the PMPD Analytics group.
This Role Might Be For You If You Have:
- A working knowledge of modern methods of protein research, such as liquid chromatography, capillary electrophoresis, and immunoassays.
- An interest in high throughput analytical methodologies, and their use in biopharmaceutical manufacturing process development.
- An interest in joining a collaborative team with a focus on continuous improvement.
This role requires a BS with 0 – 2 years of relevant experience. A good understanding of the principles and practice in one or more fields of analytical methodology is desirable. Knowledge of statistical analyses and statistical design of experiments is a plus.