Associate Director/Director DMPK
As an Associate Director/Director, DMPK at Genesis Therapeutics, you will provide DMPK leadership in the design, implementation, oversight, analysis, and reporting of nonclinical DMPK studies to support our small molecule drug discovery pipeline. The candidate will coordinate in vitro and in vivo DMPK/ADME studies that comply with regulatory guidelines for small molecule registration. The ideal candidate will also participate in data integration best practices for AI model training.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Represent DMPK as the technical expert on project teams, providing scientific, and strategic leadership for all stages of drug discovery and early development.
- Aid the discovery team with DMPK strategies that will enable project goals within agreed upon timelines.
- Provide input into the pharmacokinetic and design aspects of nonclinical pharmacology and nonclinical toxicology studies.
- Establish in-house assay capabilities on an as-needed basis.
- Effectively manage CROs to design and execute in vitro and in vivo studies aimed at characterizing the DMPK/ADME properties of drug candidates.
- Communicate DMPK data and provide interpretation of results to project teams, senior management, and other stakeholders.
- Oversee the preparation of nonclinical DMPK/ADME reports and the relevant sections of documents for regulatory submissions.
EXPERIENCE - Minimum Requirements:
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Pharmacology or related discipline with at least 7+ years of industrial experience in Drug Discovery & Development.
- Verifiable track record of drug discovery experience, success and leadership, with experience in advancing programs through all stages of discovery to delivery candidates.
- Extensive publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Thorough knowledge of FDA and ICH guidelines.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- CRO management
About Genesis Therapeutics
Genesis is pairing proven drug developers with the industry’s most advanced AI platform for small molecule discovery. Genesis originated in deep learning research at a top AI lab at Stanford and has since been joined by some of the world's most accomplished drug discovery & development scientists and biotech entrepreneurs. Leveraging bleeding edge artificial intelligence written from the ground up to more comprehensively represent the interaction of molecules with proteins and their conformational flexibility, we accelerate the drug discovery process through more informed decision making and insight.