Commercial Analysis Manager
The Commercial Analysis Manager will provide analytical support for the Repatha commercial launch in the US. This role reports to the Business, Analysis & Insights (BAI) Forecasting / Analytics Director for the Bone Health & Cardiology Business Unit.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop productive relationships while working cross functionally with marketing, finance, the broader Commercial Insights team, and other stakeholders to develop and communicate assumptions based on secondary data analysis and stakeholder input
- Provide senior leadership with an objective and rigorous perspective on secondary data analytics and performance management
- Lead the production and interpretation of data for standard reports (e.g., weekly KPI dashboard, monthly tracking, etc.).
- With limited supervision, provide analytical support to the cross-functional team supporting Repatha.
- Prepare, interpret and present analyses on specific business objectives and in preparation for ad hoc deep dive requests
- Ensure applicable legal and regulatory compliance SOPs are understood by and adhered to by yourself, vendors, and product teams
- Manage relationships with external vendors and consultants to enable effective and efficient project execution
- Demonstrate ownership of relevant Repatha data sets, inspiring confidence in the data through a clear understanding of data collection methods, business rules and caveats.
- Enhance the capabilities of the Commercial Insights team by researching and implementing new analytical tools, methodologies, internal and external best practices, new data sources, etc.
- Doctorate degree and 1 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experience
- Masters degree and 2 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experience
- Bachelors degree and 4 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experience
- Associates degree and 10 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experience
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experience
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.