Sourcing Manager - CapEx
This is a contract position.
The Manager, Sourcing will be responsible for CapEx (Construction) projects. Which includes all facets of architectural/engineering services and construction services. This person will work collaboratively with the SS&P CapEx & Facilities team, the Real Estate and Facilities Management (REFM) and the Construction Manager (CM) to ensure construction trades are competitively bid and in accordance with sourcing guidelines. This effort includes but is not limited to pre-qualifying bidders, managing eRFX process for CM subcontractors and to facilitate bid events issued by Regeneron . The selected candidate will conduct bid reviews, bid leveling, proposal evaluations, price negotiations, contract drafting and preparing contract award recommendations.A typical day may include:
- Responsible for Strategic Sourcing of assigned projects, including driving sourcing strategies and manage the bidding process for various Construction projects.
- Work with the construction manager and the REFM team to review potential bidders and to work with internal teams to conduct vendor integrity reviews.
- Work with the CM to track approve bidders for all trades, including tracking of diversity contractors and regional contractors
- Meet with stakeholders and business leaders to develop sourcing strategies multiple projects
- Manage all project related data by manging tracking logs and preparing reports.
- Review invitation to bid packages for consistency and work with REFM to provide concurrence and/or necessary updates prior to issuance of bids packages
- Make recommendations for improvements, efficiency and cost reductions throughout the bidding process.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and de-scoping / bid leveling meetings with the CM and contractors
- Review and prepare for approval CM requests for SOW's and PO's.
- Facilitate meetings with REFM and the CM to review bid packages, competitive bids, and award recommendations.
- Accountable for tracking project status, construction spend and savings
- Accountable for preparing contract agreements (SOW’s) and amendments and ensure valid contracts are in place
- Assist with internal stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities/processes to influence improvement in service, quality, delivery, and cost and optimal payment terms.
- Provide support to team members, as required including but not limited to managing ICERTIS requests, resolving issues and data management.
- Additional assignments as required.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 7+ years progressive experience in Procurement with an emphasis on Strategic Sourcing
- Strong expertise in the Construction, Capital Services, Capital Equipment.
- Excellent contract formation and contract management skills
- Proven experience working in Global Sourcing & Procurement Teams
- Proven experience in negotiating, reviewing and managing client requirements; contracts; policies and procedures
- Experience working in/with Pharma/Biotech companies preferred
- C.P.M. or C.P.M.S. desired.
- Experience with Oracle or a similar ERP Solution required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point,Visio) and MS Outlook
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.