Process Development Associate II - Analytics Automation
Regeneron's PMPD Analytics group, located in Tarrytown NY is seeking a motivated Process Development Associate II. The PMPD Analytics group conducts analytical testing of samples generated throughout process development. The group achieves its mission through a focus on efficiency and automation, backed by a sound understanding of the scientific principles underlying our work. Collaboration and open communication are key to our success. If you enjoy helping your colleagues, and value group achievements over personal achievements, this is the team for you.A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
- Run platform analytical assays on the liquid handlers for routine sample characterization
- Provide hands-on support to other liquid handler users on the operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of automation system and its peripherals
- Optimize and verify performance of automated liquid handlers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system errors and minor instrumentation problems.
- Contribute innovative solutions to increase efficiency while continuing to improve sample throughput and data quality.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and evaluate how adopting new equipment will impact workflows.
- May participate in projects in support of data automation
- Maintain GLP compliance for all laboratory work and documentation related to automated assay verifications in accordance with regulations and company SOPs. Assist in maintaining cleanliness, safety requirements and GLP compliance in the laboratory.
- Self-starter, highly organized and problem solver with technical,
- Detail-oriented mindset.
- Strong in analytical and written/oral communication skills.
- Team-oriented and experienced in working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
This role requires a BS in an Engineering disclipline. Direct experience operating and troubleshooting Hamilton STARs (or closely related) using Venus software is required; experience with Hamilton’s Vantage and operating within Instinct is a plus but not required. Direct experience operating and troubleshooting Tecan liquid handlers (or closely related) using EVOware software is preferred. Experience with operating and troubleshooting liquid handlers is required. Must have strong communication and organizational skills and easily adapt to a constantly evolving fast-paced environment.Required Special Equipment and/or Programs:
Hamilton STAR, Hamilton Vantage, Tecan FreedomEVO, Laminar Flow Hood, Chemical Fume hood, LIMS.