Facilities Equipment Senior Specialist
The Facilities Equipment Senior Specialist will perform equipment installations, general equipment maintenance, and REES system support for Regeneron owned & managed equipment. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for critical equipment support within the Vivarium, PMPD, and BAS areas. Performing equipment repairs and working with outside contractors and/or Landlord provided personnel. Provides equipment support services for on-site and off-site company events. Provides support and 24/7 on call services to manufacturing and process and development group, as well as for 8 vivariums.A typical day might include:
- Perform service & maintenance on our owned and serviced lab and specialty equipment
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, & quarterly equipment inspections
- Handle equipment inventory maintenance and general service on Facilities server/s, and maintaining current status and locations of Autoclaves/ Sterilizers, Rack Washers, Tunnel Washers and Glass Washers, Incubators, Dryers, Ovens, Bedding handling systems, BSC Hoods, Centrifuges, Film Developers/ Dark Rooms, Ovens, LN2 Freezers/ Cryo Freezers, and Rees Monitoring System
- Updates the Cryo Freezers and Incubators Emergency contact lists.
- Responds to REES, Pulse and BMS Alarms 24/7, addresses REES Monitoring issues, service and maintain the REES system
- Work with REES personnel when required and provide temporary coverage for staff vacations and PTO days
- Perform preventative maintenance including filter cleaning and replacement, fan motor service, replacement of worn or broken parts etc...
- Performs facilities work requests using computerized IWMS and documents work product
- Performs preventative maintenance including filter cleaning and replacement, fan motor service, replacement of worn or broken parts etc...
- Responds to emergency calls and provide support for electrical and mechanical maintenance as required. Analyze and repair electrical and mechanical failures
- Provides support, maintenance, inspections and repairs of Aquatics equipment in NYMC labs
- Available 24/7 for assistance and emergency response
- Replenishes specialty gases on a regular basis
- Responsible for equipment checks including Reverse Osmosis/Deionized water system and Pure Stream Generator
- Responsible for equipment inspections, service, maintenance and repairs
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university OR 8 – 10 years related experience.
- You can read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine how to assemble parts, machines, and other equipment
- You are able to be on stand-by one week a month to respond to any lab, vivarium, PMPD and critical lab equipment alarms
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.