Patient Access Associate (German Speaker)
Bionical Emas is the only CRO to combine Clinical Development, Early Access Programs and Clinical Trial Supply, delivering a unique, seamless approach to bring life-changing medicines to patients around the world.With clients, staff and offices around the globe, we offer a varied and international experience. Our clients range from smaller biotech’s to large global pharmaceutical companies, all with different needs and expectations. As a business, we have invested heavily in ensuring we have the systems, processes, and people, to deliver for the very varied requirements of our clients. The culture of Bionical Emas is friendly, flexible and supportive, where all staff are encouraged to grow, develop and exceed their expectations.
The roleResponsibility of working close with the Project Managers to manage, on behalf of the pharma client, all Health Care Professional’s enquiries to access Compassionate Use Medicines. The Patient Access Associate has the important role of guiding a Health Care Professional step by step to determine, along with the Pharma company, the patient eligibility to access a program as well as to guarantee all regulatory requirements per market are completed prior to shipment.
Main responsibilities• Be the Healthcare Professional contact point on all Early Access Programs
• Deliver against Patient Access specific KPIs
• Ability to speak German fluently
• Identify operational efficiencies and program enhancements and discuss with the Line Manager
• Support Physicians throughout the request process, ensuring all questions are responded to promptly
• Ensure all ordering physicians and delivery sites are verified
• Manage situations where customers are distressed in a calm and solution focused manner
• Advise customers on the regulatory landscape in their market, with support from the Bionical regulatory team and Line Manager
• Ensure quality and regulatory requirements are met and ensure all country-specific requirements are followed
• Promote patient centricity throughout all programs
Key things we are looking for• Customer facing experience within a pharmaceutical company needed
• Demonstrated commitment to patient access to critical treatments
• Experience working in a matrix organization
• Effective presentation skills, relationship building and networking skills
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Bachelor's degree in a Healthcare/Science/Language Studies related subject
• Desire to maintain awareness of industry trends in the Early Access Space
• Sets the highest personal standards
• Other languages desirableThe above-listed tasks are not exhaustive. They provide a general indication of the tasks involved. All the business’s employees must be flexible in their work, to meet business needs.
Make a difference At Bionical Emas, we are committed to supporting our clients and our staff, so that they can bring life-changing medicines to patients around the world. Join Bionical Emas on our mission to make a difference.