Maintenance Technician – Mechanical-Electrical
The work we do at FDB has never been more important—and we are looking for talented candidates to join us. We are growing our locations, our capabilities, and our teams, and looking for passionate, mission-driven people like you who want to make a real difference in people's lives. Join FDB and help manufacture the next vaccine, cure, or gene therapy in partnership with some of the most innovative biopharma companies across the globe. We are proud to cultivate a culture that will fuel your passion, energy and drive - what we call Genki.
We are growing our locations and are investing more than $2 billion into establishing a new large-scale manufacturing site for biopharmaceuticals in the United States to accelerate the growth of our Bio CDMO (Contract and Development Manufacturing Organization) business. This will be the largest end-to-end cell culture CDMO provider in North America.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician – Mechanical or Electrical, who will join our journey to establish the largest end-to-end cell culture CDMO facility in North America. As the Maintenance Technician – Mechanical or Electrical, you will be responsible for providing input into the design of the facility and processes, contribute to the establishment of the maintenance processes and procedures and ultimately be part of the team that maintains the facility.
We are looking for a person with positive energy, entrepreneurship, and courage to empower and inspire others while utilizing your extensive knowledge and know how. You will join an organization focusing on growth, people and a steep learning curve as well as a diverse workplace with people driven to make a difference.
- Partner with the design and engineering team to provide maintenance input during the design phase to ensure the processes are as robust as possible.
- Partner with the process engineers to provide maintenance input into the establishment of work instructions, maintenance plans, spare parts lists, etc.
- Perform Preventative, Corrective and Routine maintenance on systems such as; bioreactors, filling and packaging systems, water systems, cleaning systems and washers, heat exchangers, HVAC, refrigeration, pumps, valves, motors, gearboxes, etc.
- Work with internal and external partnersand stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Ensure deliverables meet all quality and compliance standards
- Propose and/or implement changes with respect to maintenance across the site
- Experience in a cGMP facility or working with FDA regulations
- Experience in the early stages of a large manufacturing facility project.
- Experience with Process Equipment, Filling / Packaging Equipment, Utility Systems, HVAC or Electrical Systems
- 10+ years of maintenance experience in a large industrial facility
- Collaborative attitude with the willingness to work with global peers toward company and department goals.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company's ability to secure an export authorization.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.