Manager, Market Research
This position supports our understanding of information about current and future markets, product performance, customers, and competitors. Additionally, he or she identifies critical business issues and opportunities for growth, collaborates with Coherus teams, and works to embed an external market point-of view into the strategic direction of the company. This position will contribute to Market Research efforts supporting UDENYCA and pipeline biosimilar products
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leads strategic market planning activities through primary market and secondary research for the launch of our pipeline biosimilar products as well as continued support for UDENYCA .
- Works with key stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, Medical Affairs, etc.) to create and implement market research plans/methods and budgets to prepare the commercial team for launch readiness
- Supports the marketing team in tracking perceptions, testing messages and identifying areas of marketing opportunity for UDENYCA
- Identify and frame key business issues needing further research and align relevant team members on the objectives, research approaches, and recommendations
- Manages market research studies, including project objective, design, vendor selection and oversight, and data interpretation
- Investigate key questions, summarize findings and provide information to commercial customers and product teams.
- Be accountable for conducting research & intelligence activities in a compliant manner
- Serves as a resource for an objective market viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of customer and environmental information.
- Monitors changes to the market landscape.
- Provide inputs into forecasting business development assumptions
- Monitor and track Coherus and competitive performance and provide regular updates of any developments of competitors such as clinical trial completion, publication of data, or change in regulatory status
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders across Sales Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Clinical and others
- Ability to adjust to changing needs within the organization and flexibility to change priorities as needed
- Minimum of 3 years working in pharmaceutical/biotech commercial experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- Hands on understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical databases
- Experience with buy and bill models, oncology and/or ophthalmology disease therapeutic areas.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellence in project management, including managing multiple projects/priorities
- Ability to work well with others and properly manage work with counterpart(s) at Coherus.
- Demonstrated values-based skills and strong work ethic.
- Intellectually curious to research pertinent information to further inform/educate the commercial team and proactively recommend solutions to answer business questions.
- Ability to travel up to 25% required.
- Strong computer skills, notably Excel and PowerPoint skills
Beginning July 19, 2021, Coherus BioSciences requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Coherus BioSciences, and it applies regardless of whether the position is located at a Coherus BioSciences facility or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.