We are currently searching for Management Analyst to provide support to trans-NIH administrative management strategic planning initiatives and projects. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct formal evaluations for operations and performance and prepares reports and dashboards.
- Measure operational and program performance against government performance requirements and develop reports and present findings to upper management.
- Prepare detailed reports based on research and findings and present at meetings and briefings.
- Assist researching and preparing program and operational strategies and implementation plans. This may include conducting applicable research associated with reviewing institutional policies applicable to operations, recommending actions and inclusions to ensure compliance with annual budget request regulations and laws, and/or developing workforce development and acquisition strategies in coordination with human resource manager.
- Assess business strategies and operating plans for consistency with variety of institutional, governmental and industry standards and best practices and draft reports for upper management.
- Work with staff on drafting and editing a variety of communications, including, but not limited to newsletters, website postings, PowerPoint presentations, reporting documents, email correspondence, and weekly reports.
- Update, maintain and utilize various administrative databases as well as centralized and shared calendars.
- Maintain SharePoint files for projects following current records management protocols.
- Data analysis
- Project management, website content management
- Preparing correspondence and meeting materials
- Meeting coordination and facilitation
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SharePoint
- Familiar with Purchasing Online Tracking System (POTS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Administration or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.