The Software Engineer works as part of a team of talented software developers in radiotherapy treatment delivery, planning and medical imaging. RefleXion utilizes a multi-modality PET and CT system for biology-guided radiotherapy. The Software Engineer will lead and participate in the definition of the architecture, drive requirements, prototyping, designing and implementation for a suite of single page web applications that will be used to service and support the RefleXion System through the development of sophisticated user interfaces that allows to control, calibrate, test and troubleshoot the system.
The Software Engineer will have collaboration skills to work with a multi-disciplinary team of embedded software developers, product managers and service engineers to support development of applications and associated system framework for Treatment Planning, Treatment Delivery and Service Applications for the RefleXion System. The Software Engineer will work with a team of software developers to support development and troubleshooting of the application software for the RefleXion System using modern web development technologies. They will engage on any and every issue necessary to ship products to customers of the highest quality and reliability.
- Acts as a technical team member within the RefleXion software development team
- Support and troubleshooting of the application software using the RefleXion System
- Develops tools required for efficient support of the RefleXion System
- Participates in design and implementation of RefleXion’s suite of applications, utilizing modern web development technologies
- Participates in architecture, design, and code reviews
- Completes required testing and documentation to support product release and regulatory submissions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or commensurate industry experience
- 2+ years of developing commercial software products
- Expert in TypeScript and modern ECMAScript editions
- Expert in Angular 4 or later
- Knowledge of document driven NoSQL databases, e.g., MongoDB or CouchDB
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong documentation practices
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site