Company:Ipsen Bioscience, Inc.
To support the Quality Control lab by testing, supporting raw materials and external testing activity.
- Perform in-process STAT testing and review of in-process, external lab data, release under cGMP.
- Work with external labs sending out samples, tracking testing.
- Sampling raw materials and manage sample send outs
- Maintain laboratory and inventories for supplies along with preparation of reagents/ buffers.
- Support the filing and storage of laboratory data.
- Support the general lab cleanliness and compliance.
- Perform environmental monitoring/micro activities including EM, water testing, growth promotion.
- Perform in-process STAT testing and review of in-process, external lab data, release under cGMP
- Support training system administration
- Administrative support for Easidoc system
Review and provide quality approval for GMP records including Pest Control and Work orders.IPSEN is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.