Line Coordinator - 12 hour Night Shift (7:00pm - 7:00am)
The Line Coordinator will coordinate the operation of manufacturing lines to assure that quality, compliance, safety and production standards are met.
- Organize and direct the placement of personnel on manufacturing lines, reviews work order schedules and packages to requisition materials and supplies, schedules equipment changeovers, performs line clearances, and audits completed work order packages.
- Assures that line employees are trained and certified for assigned roles and that they meet job standards.
- Effectively communicate work instructions and coordinate the work Perform arithmetic calculations
- Manage own time, professional development, and be accountable for own results
- Proactive with preventing delays and/or downtime of equipment.
- Ensuring adherence to all plant safety rules in area of responsibility.
- Use computer terminal 4 hours per shift, respond to visual warning indicators, respond to audible warning indicators, respond to color or special visual indicators, work around moving equipment, work in hearing conservation area.
- Prioritize own workflow and assist in prioritizing the workflow of less-experienced colleagues.
- Learn activities and tasks associated with own role and follow specific, detailed instructions. Identify relevant concerns or factors and communicating issues impacting production activities.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- At least 1 year of Line Coordinator and/or Q.A. experience with Hospira or a comparable industry.
- 6+ months of experience within the applied for production unit or must be successfully performing the minimum of a level "D" job or equivalent for a minimum of 12 months.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Certifiable as a controlled drug agent (CDA).
- Must be conscientious, dependable, and possess leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate work instructions and coordinate the work of others.
- Strong math skills with the ability to calculate percentages and develop basic graphs and spreadsheets.
- Must adhere to all safety and health practices and procedures.
- Capable of making sound decisions while being able to access situation(s) to determine if management involvement is needed.
- Act with ownership in their areas of responsibility.
- Ability to develop, maintain and train team colleagues on Operator care task sheets.
- Ability to establish efficient processes, monitoring specific results, and improve identified process opportunities using Right First Time and Lean principles.
- Ability to work well with colleagues from other business units.
- Certification in assigned area, if applicable
- Skill in analyzing information, problems, situations, practices or procedures
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in MMI (Modified Manual Inspection)
- Must demonstrate experience and competence in following detailed instructions.
- Must be able to read and interpret equipment data and demonstrate ability to communicate work requirement and problems in a concise and accurate manner.
- Must be able to work in a controlled temperature environment wearing clean room attire. On occasion, steam, noise, chemical odors, and fumes may be present.
- Stand up to 2-12 hours per shift, sit for up to 2-6 hours per shift, regularly lift up to 25 pounds per activity 25 times per shift, occasionally lift a maximum of 50 pounds per activity 5 times per shift, occasionally may lift over 50 pounds with assistance, walk, climb stairs, climb ladders/walk on catwalks
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
This is a 12 hour night shift role Overtime and weekends will be required
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: October 1, 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Package: No
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Manufacturing