We are currently searching for a Staff Assistant to provide program support to the Division of Clinical Innovation Deputy Director. Responsible for travel, scheduling, program coordination, policy coordination/development of guidelines for DCI. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and update spreadsheets for personnel, budget and travel actions.
- Create summaries and reports based on information gathered.
- Update and maintain the Program and Employee Services PES personnel list and phone directories.
- Communicate with Division staff for edits/revisions to the personnel list and phone directories; distribute updates within and out of PES.
- Develop and/or complete forms and prepare for staffs' signatures.
- Coordinate the day-to-day office operation, including, but not limited to problem and conflict resolution, organization and prioritization of tasks.
- Design and coordinate systems for communications among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects and program activities.
- Gather and analyze information about processes and programs; prepare reports, letters, and other documents for review and input for programs, policies and activities.
- Make recommendations to resolve problems that arise.
- Provide executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve and oversee the overall functioning of the office.
- Provide high-level administrative task support within the Branch.
- Participate in developmental activities involving studies and analysis of internal administrative operations, organizations or management to achieve greater economy and efficiency.
- Gather, compile, analyze and evaluate data for performance management goals; implement solutions to drive continuous improvement of business processes.
- Schedule and maintain tracking system for all activities.
- Coordinate inter-office activities; inform staff when issues/concerns arise, so that proper actions can be taken.
- Keep government abreast of all commitments via the maintenance of daily calendar.
- Maintain databases for tracking, analyzing and reporting of all activities including professional activities, travel and project management.
- Research and propose new administrative procedures.
- Review and summarize the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings.
- Coordinate the new information with background office sources; draw attention to important parts or conflicts.
- Stay abreast of, and implement, current regulations, policies and procedures, update staff on relevant information.
- Monitor compliance with program policies and procedures; identify strategies to ensure that program and contractual compliance is maintained.
- Review documentation for compliance with policy and procedures; interpret instructions for adherence to format; collect data; provide summaries for analysis and interpretation.
- Associates in General Medical and Health Services, Health and Medical Administrative Services, or related subject.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Administrative Professional, or Certified Administrative Assistant
- Minimum 2 year experience with
- Executive level support
- Meeting coordination
- Project management, website content management
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Social Media, knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulation
- Travel planning
- Familiarity with
- MS Office
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.