Product Manager, Specialty Marketing
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Product Manager for Hereditary Angioedema will drive brand growth and increase brand equity by leading insight driven marketing communications and execution focused on education, adoption, and retention for HAEGARDA and Berinert. Key to this role is leading cross functional support team members in managing and executing omni-channel promotional programs and significant engagement with the field sales organization. This individual will support the patient along their patient journey as well as be responsible for supporting annual brand planning, supporting scientific & patient meetings and be accountable for budget management.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build a strong market product and marketing knowledge
- Assisting with the franchise strategic planning process, including advocacy and patient strategy, HCP strategy, and key opinion leader relationship building
- Manage marketing initiatives including field promotional materials, patient education, professional programs and advertising
- Interface with advertising and medical communication agencies and with the field sales organization to assess needs
- Lead new material through concept, development, medical/legal/regulatory review, production and dissemination to end user
- Conduct market research initiatives, forecasting, and development of annual budgets
- Collect and analyze inputs from market research, third party reports, field intel and KOL interactions to develop and refine product promotional plans
- Collaborate with sales training to ensure optimal rollout and execution of new materials/initiatives
- Track and measure progress of projects and initiatives in a thorough and organized manner
- Work well in a cross-functional, team-first environment
- Bachelors' degree in life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred
- 5-7 years' marketing experience with 1-2 years' experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry
- Marketing acumen with a solid grasp of marketing strategy, market research, brand positioning, and tactical plan development.
- Exhibiting passion and empathy to build meaningful experiences with consumers by understanding their needs and desires
- Experience applying market research with an understanding of relevant pharmaceutical marketing tools effective within the respective region
- Experience managing budgets and project management
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.