Senior Director, Head of Statistical Strategy and Innovation
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.Summary The Senior Director, Head of Statistical Strategy and Innovation Provide will serve as an internal consultation for statistical methodology. This role will lead the statistical innovation and simulation for DSI to support study design while coordinating with other project statisticians. Will drive innovation to support the delivery of our R&D Pipeline. Responsibilities
Providing internal consultation for statistical methodology
- Leading statistical innovation and simulation to support clinical development strategy and study design through coordination with other project statisticians
- Being a member of PRG (Protocol Review Group for oncology) representing Biostatistics
- Collaborating with Data Intelligence group for AI, data science, and Real World Evidence (RWE)
- Representing DS Biostatistics to participate and support community activities such as PhRMA working groups and other industry initiatives
- Leading the statistical safety group
- PhD Ph D in statistics or related field is required required
- 10 or More Years Minimal 12 years working experience in drug development and/or reach record in academia with research interest in biostatistics in clinical trial and drug development preferred
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.