People Operations Associate - Reporting
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
The Impact You’ll Make
- General HR knowledge of systems, total rewards (compensation, benefits, equity, recruiting, etc.)
- Annual submissions like EEO-1, compensation surveys, etc.
Analyzes and initiates departments' employment transactions and ensures integrity of data.
- Captures, analyzes, and reports on HR trends, business processes, market data, and other HR information to best support departments.
- Consults with customers and business partners on projects
- Recommends modifications regarding existing HR practices and processes, and develops, coordinates, and implements changes as needed.
- Partner with People Business Partners and cross functionally to manage day to day administrative tasks
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
The Team You’ll Join
Not only do we want to improve the lives of our patients, we want to improve the lives of our employees. Our people team exists to accelerate Recursion to achieve the Mission through people, teams and culture. At Recursion, we are cultivating a place where people feel inclusion and belonging. A primary goal of the People team is to support our employees’ growth and their careers. You’ll help us in creating an environment where people can do the best work of their lives by using data for insights and driving them to action.
The Experience You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or Finance, or related field
- Foundational knowledge of HR (total rewards, benefits, equity, recruiting, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience, ideally in a data reporting role for HR
- Customer-centric focus
- Data driven and committed to ensure accuracy of data and reports
- Advanced in the use of the Microsoft Office, G-Suite, with a specific focus on Excel/GSheets
- Knowledge of HRIS system Workday preferred, BambooHR, Recruiting system Greenhouse and various HR platforms
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy as a Full-Time Recursionaut:
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option and restricted stock unit (RSUs) programs
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility** (Salt Lake City)
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute**
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars** (Salt Lake City)
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking** (Salt Lake City)
**United States based employees
More About Us
Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.