Data Governance & Process – Sr Associate, Process & Analytics
The Sr Associate, Process & Analytics role will report to the Global Data Governance & Operations Director and will support the Director & the Manager with the development, support & operation of the Data Governance processes & technologies across the Pfizer network to increase the overall health of all in-scope data, increase the efficiency in which that health is sustained, and cost effectively expand the scope of responsibility to drive further value realization from PGS’s system infrastructure. Under the guidance of the Director & Manager, the role will occasionally serve as a SME & coach representing data health topics to PGS & broader Pfizer stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Business analysis and support in the design, implementation, sustainment & operation of the team’s data governance & health Digital platform, communities of practices and relevant business processes to ensure data health across Pfizer of all in-scope attributes
- Serve as a team member responsible for exploring and where appropriate implementing advanced Digital technologies and related business processes to constantly increase the scale, efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s data governance platform & processes
- In partnership with the team Director & Manager, accurately & efficiently identify data health issues & root causes and implement / lead all necessary corrective actions to ensure health & sustainment
- Under the guidance of the team Director & Manager, serve as a SME & coach for data governance & health and represent the organization to broader PGS & Pfizer stakeholders
In partnership with / under the guidance of the team Director & team Manager, the role will be responsible for serving as a key team member on the following:
- Development & realization of a multi-year data governance health strategy to ensure achievement of an acceptable level of data health for all in-scope attributes & ensure delivery of that data health is provided in an effective, efficient & scalable manner.
- Design, development, implementation, sustainment, enhancement & operation of a data governance / data health program comprised of a Digital data health metric & reporting platform, documented data standards, scalable & adhered business processes, an engaged community of practice, and effective continuous improvement processes.
- Development of T3->T5 data health metrics including health targets and reporting / escalation pathways
- Leading, training & coaching a global data governance community of practice that includes support for key stakeholders at manufacturing sites, markets and supply points as well as in above site Quality, Regulatory, Supply Chain, etc functions
- Leadership and consensus building on identification of data health issues, root cause determination, corrective action specification & execution and process confirmation to ensure data health continuous improvement
- Leading / serving as a SME on all relevant data governance / health system enhancement projects
- Exploration and where appropriate implementation of advance technologies and processes to increase the effectiveness, efficiency, scope, etc of the organization’s data governance and health processes
The scope of the team is primarily focused on the SAP Material Master data attributes however it includes and/or will expand to the following domains: SAP APO Product Location Master, SAP APO Location Master, TINS, Serialization Master Data, select SAP transactional data, etc.
- Bachelor or BS degree in a Technical or Business field with 1-2 years of relevant business experience particularly in the pharmaceutical and/or enterprise software industry
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in data governance with the potential to: develop, advance & serve as a SME for data governance strategies within key data domains and the ability to leverage advanced Digital technologies & processes to delivery business results; design, operate & lead data health monitoring & continuous improvement initiatives & BAU processes / technologies that are aligned with IMEx standard methodologies; lead relevant master data governance infrastructure enhancement projects; expand scope of responsibility and/or influence in an efficient & effective fashion while operating within budget constraints; serve as an SME & coach representing the organization to broader PGS & Pfizer stakeholders
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to enable interactions at various levels; potential to influence colleagues at various levels
- Understanding and/or exposure in some of the following areas & their related data / systems: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Quality, Finance & Commercial
- Fluency in English required
- Intellectual rigor & flexibility/tenacity to manage design trade-offs; evidence of innovation, problem-solving & structured thinking skills
- SAP system exposure
- Experience and/or exposure to programming languages & relational databases
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally up to 10% of the year required
- Willingness to work off hours to accommodate time zones across the globe
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt#LI-PFE