AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
This position reports to the Finance Manager, Legal FP&A – supporting legal invoicing, financial analysis, and system enhancements. This role will interact with cross functional stakeholders including other finance teams, attorneys, legal operations, accounts payable and outside legal vendors. A successful candidate possesses clear communication skills both oral and written, is highly organized, has strong attention to detail and drive for accuracy.
- Initiates new vendor setup and existing vendor change requests
- Works closely with Outside Counsel Management and legal teams to obtain tax and bank documentation
- Performs first level of legal invoice review
- Manages Invoice mailbox, fielding questions from internal legal team and external vendors
- Supports the enhancements of the legal invoicing system, Passport
- Supports the integration of Allergan into Passport
- Performs Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of legal invoicing a plus, not required
- Knowledge of SAP a plus, not required
- This position is required to be in the office 3 to 4 days per week
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.