We are currently searching for a Program Analyst to provide program support to the Strategic Relationships Branch within the All of Us Research Program's Office of Finance and Management. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and present selected program data to Branch and Center management staff
- Prepare correspondence, reports and other written material.
- Coordinate and track Office of Finance and Management projects through the Stage Gate framework
- Lead special projects within the Strategic Relationships Branch identified by the Director
- Review Strategic Relationships Branch material, including project plan details, draft work products, etc, for completeness and identify gaps, missing information, etc proactively.
- Assist with efforts to track Strategic Relationship deliverables to ensure that all assignments are completed to expectations and deadline, and when appropriate communicate additional deadlines.
- Coordinate Directors calendar by scheduling and rescheduling meetings to meet changing priorities
- Ensure that all meetings, briefings, conferences, and speaking engagements that are scheduled represent Directors preferences and priorities.
- Ensure that meeting material is developed in advance and provided to meeting attendees.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement the fellowship program, including the maintenance of files and documents; assess process and procedures and recommend improvements where needed.
- Analyze, develop, and implement new recruiting processes and a variety of training programs.
- Develop and implement new recruiting processes.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the program to ensure it is meeting the organization's overall objectives.
- Promote fellowship program to educational institutions, universities and candidates.
- Conduct meetings and trains staff on various aspects of the fellowship program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Biology, Community and Public Health, Political Science and Government, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Psychology, Public Policy, Public Administration, or Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies.
- 1-2 years experience in project / program coordination and tracking.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Possess advanced computer and internet research skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to perform administrative duties for senior level staff.
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.