With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Job Description:The employee will work as part of a cross-functional team to analyze and solve calibration problems using mathematical and engineering knowledge, use statistics to analyze measurement standards and processes, and/or may develop continuous improvement project across various value streams. This position will typically focus on maintaining calibration laboratory, quality systems, and perform calibration with technicians.Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead problem solving discussions, calibration test, and equipment repairs of various controls, instruments, and gauge measuring devices of all types
- Provide technical support to technicians and supervisors
- Authors summary reports for calibration deviations and assessments
- Demonstrates effective communication
• 3-5 years' experience with metrology/service/calibration
• Strong communication skills with customers, design teams, contractors, and management
• Action oriented skills; ability to learn on the fly
• Good problem solving skills, technical learning, time management and prioritizing skills
• Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on experience and educational requirements.