Analyst I/II/III, QC (Immunology)- Night Shift Wed- Sat
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with release testing and reviewing laboratory data. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that Seqirus samples are collected, tested, and reviewed according to quality requirements. This position will ensure results are valid, accurate and documented per applicable regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Night Shift
- Wed- Sat
- Hours 7pm-5am
- Performs testing and associated tasks without errors per applicable SOPs and protocols.
- Complies with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements as written.
- Participates in lean lab operation, 6S laboratory layout, preventive action & continuous improvement programs to reduce operating costs.
- Position will support Night/Weekend operations in support of manufacturing. Participates and performs in cross-training to support staff availability within QC department.
- Develops and maintains SOPs.
- Develops expertise in assigned assays/techniques.
- Authors deviation and invalid assay assessments.
- May be required to perform shift work as required to support operations.
- Bachelors degree or Associate’s degree and 3 years of industry experience or equivalent requried.
- Minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience OR equivalent.
- Knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity preferred.
- Knowledge of analytical methods and related instrumentation.
- Knowledge of aseptic technique preferred.
- LIMS experience preferred.
- Experience performing basic biochemistry/molecular biology-based assays [BCA, SRID, SDS-PAGE] is preferred.
- Experience performing basic microbiology- based assays [Endotoxin, Bioburden]