Senior Product Manager Kcentra
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Senior Product Manager for Kcentra leads the brand’s Health Care Professional (HCP) marketing strategy and execution plan for warfarin reversal in the acute major bleeding market. This individual will drive brand growth and increase brand equity by leading insight driven marketing recommendations and execution focused on physician education, adoption, and advocacy for Kcentra. This individual will advance and manage the core promotional strategy and communications plan for the brand. The Sr. Brand Manager will serve as champion for developing and advancing the brands HCP advocacy strategy and peer based promotional plan. Key to this role is leading cross functional support team members in managing and executing the multi-channel non-personal and personal promotional program, including significant engagement with medical affairs, health care systems and the field sales organization. This role requires the marketer to manage and execute on multiple initiatives at once and requires strategic thinking, leadership, collaboration, innovative ideas, data analytics and tracking. This role also includes responsibilities for supporting annual brand planning, agency management, supporting scientific.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reporting to the Marketing Director for Kcentra, the individual will develop and execute the annual strategic and marketing plan for Kcentra, with input and support from cross-functional teams, external partners, and customers.
- Develop and execute an efficient and effective multi-channel promotional program for Kcentra including field sales promotion, peer-2-peer, digital and email/CRM.
- Develop and advance the brands approach for building HCP brand advocacy and partnering with HCPs in support of peer-based promotion.
- Lead the brand’s competitive strategy plan and ensure the brand is positioned to effectively address and defend against competitive threats.
- Assess need for market research and HCP advisory boards to drive brand decisions and lead associated planning and execution with support teams.
- Manage the brand’s institutional access plan in key accounts with managed care colleagues.
- Develop and track the measurement of key metrics for field sales, channel effectiveness, and brand performance while linking to script lift and the broader success metrics of the brand.
- Provide direction to agency and vendor partners to ensure quality and timely completion of deliverable or services.
- Build effective working relationships with key internal and external customers, including cross functional partners and thought leaders.
- Manage the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and approval of new materials to enable responsible and compliant consumer communications.
- Manage budgets and closely monitor performance, ensuring cost-effective delivery of all programs.
Bachelors' degree in business, marketing, communications, life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred
7+ years' experience in sales and marketing or related experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industry 2-4 years product management experience.
- Strong marketing acumen with a solid grasp of marketing strategy, market research, segmentation, brand positioning, and tactical plan development.
- Experience developing and executing a wide range of successful online and offline tactics, including digital, print, video, and CRM.
- Exhibiting passion and empathy to build meaningful experiences with consumers by understanding their needs and desires.
- Experience marketing directly to HCPs.