Project Administrator/Budget Analyst
Just is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Project Administrator / Budget Analyst, who’s looking for a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. As part of the Business Operations Team, this position will work closely with both Finance and Project Management staff to maintain contract and budget data for Just’s portfolio of projects. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, detail oriented and a thoughtful budget/financial analyst with a desire to help build a growing company.
- Create and maintain budgets and track actual charges for a portfolio of contracts
- Maintain project information in various systems
- Manage the timesheet process to ensure employee time is accurately recorded against projects
- Work closely with finance for accurate invoicing to internal and external customers
- Support ad-hoc data analysis request from project managers, business operation and finance staff
- Assist Finance Analyst with maintaining and updating the sales order book on assigned projects
- Document policies, procedures, and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility
- Due to tight month-end deadlines, you may have to work flexibly during month end.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant finance, accounting, or business operations experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong analytical capabilities with intermediate Excel skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to work with confidential information
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Experience using Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP) a plus
- Experience within biopharma industry preferred
- Experience using Cognos TM1 Planning or Cognos Reporting a plus
- Familiar with working in an international environment a benefit
About Just – Evotec Biologics
Just – Evotec Biologics, wholly-owned by Evotec SE, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Just’s focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Our state-of-the-art labs and cGMP clinical manufacturing plant are co-located in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood – the center of Seattle’s medical, global health, and technology industries and a noted top emerging life science hub in the U.S. Our fast-growing team of 200+ employees is expanding Just’s innovative platform and footprint – building our first North American J.POD® commercial manufacturing facility in the Seattle area.