Sr Project Specialist, QC
At Pfizer, our mission is to inspire a best-in-class culture of continuous improvement and project management that empowers colleagues and enables simple, effective processes. Whether you are managing projects or liaising with others, your contribution in this team will help in making our work easier and faster so that we can deliver breakthroughs that change patients' lives.What You Will Achieve
The Andover Quality Control (QC) group is seeking a highly motivated individual for a project management position to support the Andover QC department. This position requires the incumbent to provide project leadership and oversight on projects such as method and/or technology transfer and validation activities, instrument validation and/or decommissioning, as well as continuous improvement projects under general direction of the Manager. The incumbent will help lead cross-functional teams responsible for the planning and execution of the various projects within the QC department.How You Will Achieve It
- Under general direction of the manager, lead cross-functional and cross organizational teams in method and/or tech transfers, instrument validation/decommissioning activities, plan of record support, continuous improvement activities
- Track project timeline and lead technology transfer teams in achieving all key project deliverables and milestones.
- With project team, track project areas of risk management, including the assessment, communication, and mitigation of risks associated with the fulfillment of project commitments and plan-of-record expectations
- Report project status to site integrated business planning process
- Responsible for project stakeholder management for both internal and external stakeholders. Key aspect of this role involves representing projects at relevant site and network governance forums as well as the appropriate product teams within both Pfizer Global Supply and Pfizer Pharmaceutical Sciences as needed
- BS in Science or related field with 3-5 years of experience
- Good project management skills, highly motivated, strong consultative, analytical, technical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- The ideal candidate should possess knowledge or experience in GMP biologics drug substance method transfer and instrument validation.
- Formal training in project management and prior project management experience is preferred.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Continuous Imprv and Proj Mgmt#LI-PFE