Consolidated Operations Acquisition Centers (COAC) Liaison
We are currently searching for a Consolidated Operations Acquisition Centers (COAC) Liaison whose primary duties may include reviewing documentation submitted to COAC, meeting with Administrative personal and staff to help facilitate the preparation of the necessary documentation required by the COAC, serve a purchase card back up and purchase card approving official (CAO) for institute purchasing agents, obtain NIH Delegated Acquisition Certification (DAC) and perform DAC duties. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Edit and format procurement documents, correspondence, and memos.
- Perform quality assurance on data related to procurements.
- Work with staff on creating, reviewing, formatting, editing, tracking, and maintaining associated files related to purchases i.e., acquisition packages, contract files, etc.
- Prepare a variety of acquisition documents in final form, including Statements of Work, Synopses, Determination and Findings, Buy America Waivers, etc. using Microsoft Word.
- Prepare, reformat, and edit statements of work from multiple sources.
- Assists in the preparation and verification of contracts and associated documentation to prepare a complete contract package that included preparing various acquisition documents (Statement of Work, Synopses, Determination and Findings, Buy America Waivers, etc.), preparing purchase request and supporting documentation to equipment, supplies and services.
- Check submitted documents for completeness and compliance with regulations and policies
- Review purchase requests submitted by end users, ensuring accuracy in completion of order requests in NIH ordering system i.e., POTS.
- Validates receipt of requested items by reviewing packing slips that includes researching, distributing, and filing packing slips, following up on purchase and procurement requests, resolve any related issues that may arrive.
- Prepare receiving documentation upon receipt of supplies, equipment, or services and promptly forward to administrative staff to insure prompt payment to vendors.
- Ensure the resolution of unpaid invoices by researching missing and incomplete orders.
- Enters data into automated tracking and reporting systems in accordance with regulations as well as enter data into spreadsheets (Excel) for purchasing files.
- Maintain invoice work logs and communication in the Shared Point Drive.
- Log contract modifications and contract awards.
- Track the status of reports and deliverables; prepare status reports.
- Resolves invoice problems in coordination with the purchasing agent or contracting officers, ensure receiving data is entered timely and invoices are paid promptly, troubleshoot any invoice related issues in coordination with the OFM.
- Contact vendors to clarify various questions on invoices, ACH information, and discrepancies in shipments and receiving documents.
- Familiar with Digital Purchase Order System(s)
- Associate degree in General Business
- At least 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Supply and equipment requisitions/acquisitions
- Deliverable review and acceptance
- Contract lifecycle management
- Price/cost analysis
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.