Regeneron's Protein Development core, within our Therapeutic Protein area, which leads purification and biochemical characterization of protein reagents and antibodies in support of the company’s VelocImmune fully human antibody pipeline and Immune Oncology programs is looking for an R&D Associate. In this role, you will be primarily focused on purification of therapeutic reagents and antibodies for ongoing therapeutic programs using standard purification systems and some automated equipment.
A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
· Protein purification and characterization using liquid chromatography such as affinity, IEX, HIC, and SEC
· Characterization of reagents by Western blotting, SDS PAGE electrophoresis, SEC chromatography, LAL, and concentration by UV
· Protein conjugation of reagents with biotin, KLH and other tags. Interpretation of results, documentation by ELN, and power point presentation slides for characterization and documentation of reagents and antibodies purified.
· Database entry and documentation of purified characterized reagents in LIMS and power point reports
This Role Might Be For You If:
· You have a passion for cutting edge science
· You are able to work productively in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
· You have excellent interpersonal skills
This role requires a BS/MS in a scientific field 1-2+yrs proven experience. Experience with protein purification by affinity, Ion exchange, and SEC chromatography desired. Experience running the AKTA Avant, HPLC, SDS PAGE Electrophoresis, Western Blotting, Sterile techniques and Spectrophotometry a plus. Good Lab practices and data entry and notebook keeping using ELN preferred. Ability to work productively in a fast-paced collaborative team environment. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.